II. Who collects my personal data
- The Controller of the personal data provided by you is Lesaffre Polska S.A with its registered office in Wołczyn 46-250, ul. Dworcowa 36
III. How is my personal data collected?
- If you visit the website www.lesaffre.pl, IT data regarding your visit is automatically collected, in particular:
- IP address,
- type of operating system,
- browser type.
- The collection of other data takes place voluntarily in a different way, e.g. by phone, fax, e-mail, via the subscription form or using the contact form only if you want to provide us with such data, e.g. to receive an offer or a sign up for the newsletter. Doing so, you can provide us with your personal information, such as:
- first name and last name,
- e-mail adress,
- phone number,
- address of residence.
- Your personal data is also collected when you send us your job application, by sending a file with your CV and the Cover Letter.
- In summary, we may collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- answering your queries (if you have called or wrote to us asking for an offer or requesting to prepare an offer);
- marketing our products (if you are our customer, we can process your data for marketing purposes under the so-called legitimate interest, on the same basis we use remarketing tools based on cookies, in other cases our marketing activity is based on your compliance);
- sending the newsletter - if you agreed to it;
- recruitment - if you presented us your job application by sending your CV and the Cover Letter.
IV. The time of storage and processing of your data
Your data is processed for different periods:
- If you send us an inquiry to our e-mail address, e.g. to one of our traders, your data is stored and processed for the period necessary to respond to your request.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, your data will be stored and processed until you withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter from us.
- If you send us a CV and a Cover Letter, your data is stored and processed towards current and future recruitment for the same position, but no longer than 12 months from the date of sending your application.
Remember that you can always write to us at to remove your personal data.
V. How is personal data collected for the purpose of subscription to the newsletter?
- If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it, please provide your first name and last name, city, company name and e-mail address to which the information will be sent from us.
- We collect the above data in order to personalize our newsletter as good as possible.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of each newsletter.
- In order to retrieve information about what content you are reading and which is not interesting to you, we use software that allows us to analyze this data. Your personal data obtained in this way is not transferred to other entities, apart from the company that operates our Website and companies operating servers for the above purposes.
VI. How is personal data collected for the purpose of recruitment?
- If you want to contact us via the contact form, we need your first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number and your CV or cover letter.
- In your CV or Cover Letter, there should be a clear consent formula, e.g. "I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents provided by me for the needs of the recruitment process for the position of ............. ........................ [job details to be completed by you], and future recruitment processes for such position, run by Lesaffre Polska SA based in Wołczyn. " Such information does not condition the conclusion of a contract of employment, but it serves the purpose of demonstrating your consent to the collection and processing of personal data.
- In the case of sending a CV to us, we store and process it only for current and future recruitment for the same position, but not longer than for 12 months.
VII. How is personal data collected in an automatic manner? What are cookies?
- As we have already mentioned, in the course of your visits to our Website, we automatically collect some of your data. These data are collected by the so-called cookies ("cookies").
- Cookies are files sent to your computer or other device while browsing the Website.
- Cookies allow us to remember and check your preferences. Thanks to this, we can, among others: improve your search results, ensure the accuracy of the information displayed by you.
- Cookies do not make any modifications or changes to the settings on the device or software that has been installed on your device.
- If you want to block cookies, we recommend choosing the relevant settings in your web browser. More information on this subject can be found at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
- Typically, cookies can be removed from the browser via the "delete history" option and checking cookies using the check box or by blocking the browser's ability to download cookies.
- The data collected automatically using cookies will be used by us to analyze the behavior of users on the Website and collect demographic data about users, which allows us to customize the content of the website and display content about the Company on other websites that you visit (more below in point VI) . If you do not agree to such personalization of content, change your browser settings, as indicated above in point VII.6. You can always write to us at – we will try to help you.
VIII. What other technologies are used to monitor the activities taken on the website?
A. Google Analytics (cookies) - page statistics analysis
- Google Analytics uses "cookies" technology to allow us to analyze the sources of traffic and the way visitors use the Website.
- Google collects on their servers data obtained from cookies placed on devices and use this information to create reports and provide other services related to the movement and use of the Internet.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties if they are required to do so by law or if such parties process such information on behalf of Google.
- These data are only material for statistical analysis and system error correction mechanisms, so cookie data are in no way combined with other data you provide us with.
B. Google AdWords (cookies)
- Google AdWords uses the technology of "cookies", which are text files placed on your device, in order to remember which websites were visited from your device.
- Google collects on its servers data obtained from cookies placed on devices and uses this information to display advertisements on other websites you visit.
- We as advertisers using Google services do not have access to any data from cookies stored on your device, but we can commission ads to our chosen recipients, e.g. to all people who visited our website in the last 7 days.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law or if such parties process such information on behalf of Google.
- These data are only statistical material for us, and we commission advertisements only on the basis of cumulative criteria (to specific target groups, and not to a specific user), so the data from cookies are in no way combined with other data that you provide to us.
C. Facebook conversion pixel
- Our website uses the so-called "Facebook conversion pixel" of the Facebook social network to manage ads on Facebook and Instagram portals and to conduct remarketing activities.
- We receive only statistical data from Facebook without reference to specific persons. In this way, we can check the effectiveness of ads on Facebook and Instagram for statistical purposes and those related to market research. If you have an account on Facebook or Instagram, we take into account the information about data protection on the websites: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ and https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
- The Facebook pixel is designed to track the visits and behavior of users navigating the Website. As a result, we can target ads to people who have visited the Website (remarketing) or the individual subpages of our site.
- These data is only statistical material for us, and we commission advertisements only on the basis of cumulative criteria (to specific target groups, and not to a specific user), so data from the Facebook pixel are in no way combined with other data that you give us.
IX. For what purposes are personal data not from cookies used? Are they transferred to someone?
- The personal data that you provide to us is used for:
- conducting marketing activities,
- accepting your possible reservations and inquiries,
- recruitment if you gave us information about yourself for this purpose.
- If it is necessary to perform the above activities, your data may be transferred to other entities. Such transfer may take place only with our consent, based on the contract concluded and only to those who ensure that your data will be properly protected and processed in accordance with the law. This means that your personal data is transferred to:
- the company that operates our Website,
- the hosting provider who maintains our Website on its servers,
- the IT company that maintains the website backup,
- HR agencies, if we instruct them to conduct a given recruitment process.
- We do not forward your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
- If you agree to our use of your personal data in order to receive commercial information (newsletter), your data will be collected and used for marketing purposes, i.e. for sending you marketing information.
- If you are not our customer and have not consented to sending you marketing information by e-mail, SMS or telephone, then the personal data that you provide to us (e.g. to our employee or consultant) directly, e.g. by phone, may be used by us only to contact you and provide you with the necessary assistance and for the purpose of a contract to be concluded between us and you or your company.
- If you are our customer, then under the so-called legally justified purpose, we can contact you to promote our products. However, if you do not want to be contacted by phone or email, then we can only send you written materials via traditional mail.
X. Do I have access to my personal data? Can I withdraw my prior consent to receive commercial information?
- Remember that you have access to your personal data at any time. You can get a copy of your personal data we possess for free.
- You can always get information from us on:
- the purpose for which we process your data,
- what type of data we process,
- to whom we transfer your data,
- how long do we plan to store your data,
- You have the right to:
- rectify your data,
- erase or restrict your data if we no longer need it for the purposes for which you provided it to us, or if you withdrew your consent to process the data or you object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
- You can withdraw your consent to receive commercial information by e-mail and / or consent to marketing by phone at any time. You can withdraw your consent by sending an email to: . In the footer of every message we send in our newsletter, there is also a deactivation link with which you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- You can also object completely to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
XI. Is my personal data protected?
- We protect your data by applying organizational and technical measures necessary and appropriate to prevent the risk that your rights or freedoms may be compromised.
- In particular, we protect your personal data against unauthorized disclosure, as well as against damage or loss.
- The security of data transmission is ensured by using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer v3) transmission protocol. SSL involves encoding data before sending it > from your browser and decoding it after it reaches safely the server hosting the Website.
XII. Final Provisions.
- You can always lodge a complaint about our handling of your personal data. The complaint is submitted to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.